Marketing Graphic Designer
Location: Huntersville, NC | Department: Marketing | Type: Full Time
Who We Need
We are looking for a full-time, in-house graphic designer to join our growing team. This position will require a creative, versatile, and technically adept designer with a varied skill-set. This position will work primarily within the marketing team and collaboratively with all other departments in the company. The Marketing Graphic Designer is responsible for the design of advertising campaigns, marketing campaigns (both digital and print), website content, and branding for the organization ensuring that all components fit the overall brand strategy. Additionally, this position is responsible for maintaining and improving on IMPLAN brand standards as well as innovating and growing our digital, print, and video capabilities. This position requires an adaptive thinker who is comfortable asking questions and receiving feedback from other colleagues and working seamlessly within a marketing team.
The Marketing Graphic Designer position requires a passion for marketing to a diverse client base as well as supporting multiple departments across the company. This position requires a well-rounded and multi-skilled designer who can:
- Work closely with marketing team members to produce visually compelling and clear content.
- Manage time and priorities efficiently and tactfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Design pieces (including ads, case studies, white papers, and infographics) that communicate complex concepts clearly.
- Create concise and clear presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand and adhere to processes that align cross-departmental goals and objectives.
- Ideate and collaborate with multiple departments and roles towards a shared goal.
- Creatively problem solve and strive to maintain awareness and application of industry best practices.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this position is a creative, self-motivated, fast learner who enjoys problem solving, all things design, and working collaboratively in a team environment. This candidate is a flexible individual who works effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, professional environment and who has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously alongside team members across all departments of the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in graphic design or a closely related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in graphic design
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- In-depth knowledge of both digital and print design
- Active listening and independent learning skills
- Expert communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Experience creating infographics, logos, ads, branded elements, and editing photos
- A passion for visual communication and extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency with Google Docs
- Strategic understanding of marketing campaigns and their execution
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience creating compelling infographics
- Experience creating and editing video and audio (familiarity with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audacity, or like editing softwares preferred)
- Familiarity with WordPress, Salesforce, and Hubspot
- Experience designing packaging, direct mail, and tradeshow/conference booth layouts
- Experience creating storyboards and user flows a plus
To be considered for this position, apply online or submit your resume to [email protected].